• 12 asparagus spears
• 4 large (14- by 18-inch) sheets phyllo dough, thawed
• 12 thin slices prosciutto
• 12 thin slices Cabot Tomato Basil Cheddar
• 4 tablespoons Cabot Salted Butter, melted
1) PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Have bowl of ice water on hand.
2) COOK asparagus for one minute in pot of boiling salted water. Transfer to ice water with slotted spoon. Once cool, transfer to paper towels to drain; pat dry.
3) LAY the first phyllo sheet on cutting board; brush entire surface with melted butter. Top with next phyllo sheet and brush with butter; repeat with remaining two sheets. Cut into 12 smaller rectangles.
4) PLACE one piece of prosciutto and cheddar on each rectangle. Place asparagus spears on top with tips extending beyond edges. Roll phyllo up around asparagus and brush with additional butter.
5) PLACE rolls on baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.