• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• 2 pounds Italian sausage links, cut into 2-inch pieces
• 4 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
• 2 large green bell peppers, seeded and cut into wedges
• 2 large red bell peppers, seeded and cut into wedges
• 3 large onions, cut into wedges
• ½ cup white wine
• ½ cup chicken stock
• 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
• 1 pinch salt and pepper
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add in the sausage and cook and stir until golden brown. Transfer the cooked sausage to large baking dish.
3) Pour ¼ cup olive oil into the skillet and cook potatoes, stirring occasionally until browned, about 10 minutes. Place potatoes into baking dish, leaving some oil in the skillet.
4) Cook and stir the green and red peppers in the skillet about 5 minutes. Add vegetables to baking dish.
5) Pout wine and chicken stock over vegetables and sausage and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Stir mixture gently.
6) Bake in Oven 20-25 minutes. Serve hot.