- BBQ asparagus with butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt and lime juice.
- Take some aluminum foil paper and place a bunch of fresh clean asparagus( 2 lbs. ) add two tablespoons of unsalted butter and 1/2 tablespoon of garlic salt and wrap the asparagus in the foil.
- Place the asparagus directly on a grill, turn them every 2-3 minutes.
- After 6-7 minutes, removed from grill, open foil pack and add Parmesan cheese and 1/2 a lime juice.
- Place in a platter and enjoy!
This is our favorite way to eat asparagus!