• 4 raw, 5.3 ounce pork chops
• ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper
• 2 medium white onions, sliced into rings
• 2 small sweet potatoes, sliced
• 2 medium apples, peeled, cored, and sliced into rings
• 3 tablespoons brown sugar
• 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Season Pork chops with salt and pepper. Arrange chops in medium oven safe skillet. Top pork chops with onions, sweet potatoes, and apples. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
3) Cover skillet and bake 1 hour until sweet potatoes are tender and pork chops have reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Serve hot.