• 3 sprigs of fresh basil with stems removed
• 1 watermelon with fruit removed using melon baller
• 1 package of fresh mozzarella cheese
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
1) Trim basil leaves into 1 inch diameter circles.
2) Cut mozzarella into small slices.
3) Thread watermelon, mozzarella and basil onto skewers and place on serving plate.
4) Pour Olive oil and balsamic vinegar over toothpicks. Sprinkle salt and black pepper on top.